From a simple setup to something much more specific, DoorBuzzin has you covered.
To see what's possible, let's look at how George & Judy set up DoorBuzzin.
|George & Judy||Always|
|Friends & Family||Always|
|Deliveries||7am - 9pm|
|Housekeeper||11am - 3pm|
|Airbnb Guest||May 17 - 25|
- Code for Deliveries won't work at night.
- Housekeeper code only works on one day of the week.
- Airbnb guests will have an access code to use during their stay.
They don't need any FOBs and can't lose them!
- Codes with next to them will send notifications
via SMS, email, or in the Doorbuzzin App.
|George's Cell||5am - midnight|
|Judy's Cell||10am - 10pm|
|George's Work||9am - 5pm|
Mon - Fri
- Depending on day and time, there will be different call forward numbers active.
- No one will be woken up in the middle of the night.
- Access codes can have 3 - 8 digits
- Create as many codes as you want
- Restrict codes by:
- Time of day
- Day of week or month
- Create one-time codes that expire 1 hour after use
- Forward to multiple numbers anywhere in the world
- Time rules on the call forwards
- Don't get woken up in the middle of the night
- Forward to different numbers at different times
- Forward to up to 8 phone numbers
- You can use DoorBuzzin in different ways:
- Buzzer always calls Doorbuzzin
- Forward your phone to Doorbuzzin when you need to
- Customize your greeting messages:
- Initial Welcome
- Door Open
- For each code used
- Easy to manage and only takes a few minutes to set up
- Open House mode:
- Activate for a short time
- All visitors will be let in automatically.