DoorBuzzin works with any entry system that dials a phone number. If you answer your phone and press 6 or 9
to let people in, then DoorBuzzin will work with your building.
- Your building manager asks you to provide a phone number to use with your doorbell.
- Your doorbell rings on your cell phone, or another phone that can make calls.
- You press a button on your phone (typically 6 or 9) to let people in.
If this sounds like your situation, go ahead:
- Your buzzer rings on a fixed line phone or intercom panel in your apartment.
- The phone where your doorbell rings can NOT be used for other calls.
- You were never asked for a phone number to use with the DoorBell.
Currently, DoorBuzzin will not work in this situation. However, in the future we may develop a device to support this. If you'd like to be notified when this happens...
|Let Us Know|